- Are you feeling stressed or challenged in your work?
- Are there difficult situations, people or problems you need to deal with?
- Do you need help ‘processing’ how you think, feel or behave in relation to your role?
Then you will benefit from some professional 1-1 coaching
- Develop a professional identity that is resilient, strong, and flexible
- Become strategic, reflective, mindful and be a better leader
- Find ways to solve your work problems once and for all!
Book a 1-1 right now on Skype or in-person
“Professionals are always processing, learning and getting better at what they offer”
John F. Doherty
BA, MSc, MMin. Supervisory Practice
- Work Psychologist
- Cross Professional (Clinical / Pastoral / Reflective) Supervision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Occupational Psychology
- Executive Coaching & 1-1 Mentoring
- Mindfulness Training
John has been teaching and working in the areas of personal and professional development for the last twenty seven years.
John can help you:
- Manage the impact the work is having on you both cognitively and emotionally
- Re-wire if necessary some of the old patterns that can sabotage you
- Learn from your experiences in work
- Find better personal and professional boundaries
- Develop effective communication skills
- De-stress and become more mindful in your work and leadership
John sees clients in Dublin city centre, and on Skype.